TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

New router installed, Netflix message is as follows,

Customer Question
New router installed, Netflix...

New router installed, Netflix message is as follows, download not available

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes, download not available

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My older router was ok, replaced with newer one, connection is ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

New router is Linksys max-stream ac/2200 mu-mimo tri band router, is this too powerful for a 4 year old tv?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

What is the make and model of the TV you are using Netflix on?

Please let me know

can I press the reset button?

Do not reset anything yet please and tell me

Please let me know

message reads, download not available, how do I get this back?
vizio smart tv m-470 sl
I'm on a fixed income and cannot afford extra spending.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please