TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can not watch my hulu. Just starts to play and then logs…

Customer Question
I can not watch...

I can not watch my hulu

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

Nope Just starts to play and then logs out of show

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Within seconds

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device are you trying to play Hulu on?

Please let me know

Thank you

My samsung tv
I can see it fine on my computer

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please