TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV won't shut off. Panasonic I don't know model # No

Customer Question
My TV won't shut...

My TV won't shut off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic I don't know model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No thing works. I'll try other TV's

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Other TV's work fine. This has been a problem for about 15 minutes. Before this I was watching netflix.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I even disconnected the TV and it did not go off.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please look on the back of the tv for the model number, it should start with TC.

Will the tv respond to its own onboard power button (on the side)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.