TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have blue ray netflix on my tv and it keeps telling me to…

Customer Question
Dear pearl, i have...

Dear pearl, i have blue ray netflix on my tv and it keeps telling me to please connect to internet and that does not happen

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes they say an error has occured connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect the Blueray to your wifi network?

Please let me know

Thank you

the $5 answered my question so I would like my $45 returned to my visa ***** ********@******.***
no more mail is required or you will have to deal with pay pal
I did not even speak to Richard ,I was able to fix it myself so please return to my visa $5
***** *****
i meant $45 ***** *****

You can go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0