TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv keeps turning itself off after about 30seconds. Its a…

Customer Question
My tv keeps turning...

My tv keeps turning itself off after about 30seconds

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a Regza 45 inch flat screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When I press for sources inputs I get a message no signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just today it was working fine last night

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please get the complete model number from the back of the tv for me?