TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I download and install S/W? I'll look. It is Samsung…

Customer Question
How do I download...

How do I download and install S/W ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I'll look. It is Samsung and about 2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works. I can't connect it to my computer but I can get on line with Netflix and other apps.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Tell him to be patient with an old dummy.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To manually update the firmware on your Samsung TV, please see:

https://help.rakuten.tv/hc/en-gb/articles/201547021-How-can-I-manually-update-the-firmware-version-on-my-Samsung-Smart-TV-

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------