TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The black box is not sending the picture and sound through…

Customer Question
The black box is...

The black box is not sending the picture and sound through the monitor. Is a Panasonic TV Model # TH-5opx6ou

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TH-5OPX6OU?

5 to 7 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only 1 system. the monitor shows the sound visually but no sound. the black box shows the numbers but no picture appears. 7 days ago it was working now it is not.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Our email is [email protected],com . yes if it is something I can deal with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks for the help.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the black box?

Are any other input boxes connected to the TV, e.g. a DVD player?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.