TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv is SAYING BACK THE NEWSETTING, FOR INSTANCE, WHEN YOU…

Customer Question
The tv is SAYING...

The tv is SAYING BACK THE NEWSETTING, FOR INSTANCE, WHEN YOU TURN IT LOUDER IT SSAYS THE NUMBER OF THE "32" but it says it in a woman's voice real fast

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

YES

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

BOTH RCA and HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

POSSIBLY WE WERE CHANGING THE SETTINGS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.