TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get my phone to be online when I am away from my…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my phone to be online when I am away from my home

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lgl33l

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It was working fine until a few days ago and then all of a sudden I can only get online when I am home. I have tried rebooting, and reentering my wifi info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No that should be all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your phone is connected to the WiFi or Mobile data?