TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where is the on line User Guide mentioned in the instruction…

Customer Question
Where is the on...

Where is the on line User Guide mentioned in the instruction sheet?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

NS-39DR510NA17

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything in the enclosed sheet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No only how do I hook it up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

I've uploaded an electronic copy of the user guide for you, please click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq84r79xhn01kaa/ggtHBMC0lZ4RXLqQBiMA2g%3D%3D-NS-39DR510NA17_16-0747_WEB_V2_EN_Final%2Blr.pdf?dl=0 to view it

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.