TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv sound don't come on with the tv unless there a long…

Customer Question
My tv sound don't...

My tv sound don't come on with the tv unless there a long wait

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Now it is taking longer and sometime it cut off after the sound have started

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please begin by un-plugging both the TV and the satellite or cable box BOTH from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change in the situation please

How is this working out please?

Anthony