TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have completed membership requirements. now, can we talk…

Customer Question
I have completed membership...

I have completed membership requirements. now, can we talk about netflix connection? tv is TC-32LEW56 model. remote brings up a netflix screen, asking to check connections. connection is through hdmi cable connected to a modem. what do i do now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I just typed the model number above. it is panasonic 2yrs.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes & no.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It should be all. that was done.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.