TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get a picture? Model un40 eh5000. It worked as

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a picture?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model un40 eh5000

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN40? What happened right before this?

It worked as usual last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you