TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

THIS OPEN BOX 40 INCH TV JUST PURCHASED SEVERAL DAYS AGO AND…

Customer Question
THIS OPEN BOX 40...

THIS OPEN BOX 40 INCH TV JUST PURCHASED SEVERAL DAYS AGO AND SET UP THIS MORNING ----- https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-40-class-39-6-diag--led-1080p-hdtv/5712321.p?skuId=5712321 ---- SET AND RESET PICTURE A NUMBER OF TIMES TO GET CLEAR PICTURE ---- UNABLE TO DO SO --- JUST A LITTLE FUZZY BUT NOTICABLE AND ANNOYING TO ALL VIEWERS --- I SUSPECT THAT I RECEIVED THIS OPEN BOX TV THAT WAS RETURNED DUE TO SAME UNRESOLVABLE CLARITY ISSUE

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

POWER CORD, OF COURSE AND CABLE PUGGED INTO HDMI 1 FROM SPECTRUM HIGHEST SPEED CABLE BOX. SAME AS MY 2 YEAR OLD PHILIPS 55 INCH TV CONNECTED TO SPECTRUM DVR ... WHICH IS AND ALWAYS HAS HAD PERFECTLY CLEAR PICTURE--- NOTHING ELSE PLUGGED INTO THE INSIGNIA OR PHILIPS

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

NOPE LIVE IN CENTER OF A VILLAGE THAT HAS ALWAYS HAD GOOD SERVICE FROM SPECTRUM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO .. I THINK I HAVE GIVEN THE USER FULL DESCRIPTION .--- UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO ADD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

If you bring up the tvs own menu screens, do those have the same problem of being fuzzy?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.