TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i connect to netflix. Panasonic. Used remote to

Customer Question
How do i connect...

How do i connect to netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Used remote to conect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I suppose model is needed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tel lme the model number of your panasonic device?

i do not understand, this is not panasonic? how did i connect with u?

No, this is a 3rd party support service, you came to this site, paid the agreed upon fees, and posted your question.
If the tv is more than a year old and past the warranty, panasonic would not help you with this, that is why services like this are available.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.