TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to reset my lg tv.i have sound but no screen.its pitch…

Customer Question
How to reset my...

How to reset my lg tv.i have sound but no screen.its pitch black

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Bought it 2014.60pn6500

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Can’t remember,just fell a sleep with the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to reset and get going

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
My lg tv has sound but no pics but the input buttons don’t work either.how do I reset
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you