TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It needs refreashing, un plugging did not work. My comp

Customer Question
It needs refreashing, un...

It needs refreashing, un plugging did not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My comp needs refreashing unplugging did not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It said to unplug TV for 15 seconds did not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I had to pay a late billl and and when we got service restored, it said to refreaqsh by unplugging did not woprk

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just on the direct pay channel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

ATT we contacted and made payment and then they restored the system, but our tv said to refresh by unplugging for 15 seconds that did not work so it said to call this number the tv is working just not going to direct Tn

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly do you now see on the screen of the TV?

Please let me know

Thank you