TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm getting the 775 code. It's not a computer, it is the tv.

Customer Question
I'm getting the 775...

I'm getting the 775 code

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's not a computer, it is the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv is tcl and we just bought it about a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?

As of yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 5 days by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.