TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv speakers were turned off t add a soundbar. I am no…

Customer Question
My tv speakers were...

My tv speakers were turned off t add a soundbar. I am no longer using it, but, how do I reconnect my tv speakers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung model un60j6200afxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu no other sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN60J6200AFXZA? What happened right before this?

When they hooked up the sound bar, they disconnected the TV speakkers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The TV Sound Output lets you choose which speakers the TV uses for audio output.

Using the menu, go to Sound > Speaker Settings > TV Sound Output, and then select the TV speakers from the list.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------