TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have new Samsung un32m5300 tv and a vizio sb2820n-e0 sound…

Customer Question
I have new Samsung...

I have new Samsung un32m5300 tv and a vizio sb2820n-e0 sound bar. When I initially hooked up it worked fine. I clicked on the wrong buttons on sound bar remote and now have no sound. I did use the optical cord. Any idea?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your UN32M5300 connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Press and Hold the Bluetooth and Volume Down buttons for 5 seconds.
Let me know if that works?