TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I hook up wireless speakers to a Vizio TV and have…

Customer Question
How can I hook...

How can I hook up wireless speakers to a Vizio TV and have them placed all over the office?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

D-65-D2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have not tried it yet. We have Pandora playing Christmas music and I like for it to play all over the office

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I have not hooked up anything. I like to know if I purchase wireless speakers, how can I make it work??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know what to purchase and how to hook it up!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. This all depends on the capabilities of your TV. If it has bluetooth built in, then you can pair blutooth speakers to the TV. If that is not the case, then you could purchase a bluetooth transmitter and plug it in to the TV and pair the speakers that way. Let me know if you have more questions please.