TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 32 in. smart tv, can i talk to it? A vizeo, it is…

Customer Question
I have a 32...

I have a 32 in. smart tv, can i talk to it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

A vizeo, it is new, will get model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works, how can i talk to it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I just dont know how to speak commands to it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the model number?

TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of your Vizio TV? (see rear panel)

What is the model number?