TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just put my card number and you went blank. This was about…

Customer Question
Hey i just put...

Hey i just put my card number and you went blank

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

This was about the izio 65 knch tv

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No on wire less net

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Came on then made buzz sound

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

hey now i got d vizio incignor on screen

Is it now loading correctly?

no sir it dont respond with remoote

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard in the TV that has faulted,, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

just put in new batt

yes,

Thank you

thanks richard a plus

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.