TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My cable is working but my internet is not please help ASAP.

Customer Question
My cable is working...

My cable is working but my internet is not please help ASAP. Husband mad at children and taking no internet connection on them. HELP!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix and Hulu

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of just Netflix or

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of your modem/router box?

What is the status of the lights on it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.