TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a large Sony flat panel LCD TV that won't turn on. I…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large Sony flat panel LCD TV that won't turn on. I am looking for circuit diagrams for the multiple boards inside/

Technician's Assistant: Is your Sony TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It was a precipitous failure, ie simply wouldn't turn on one day suggesting power supply failure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Sony flat panel LCD TV..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

XBR65x930D

Have you tried inquiring online ?

Please click HERE.

Louie, Technician