TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a samsung ser 6 tv, when we try to connect to the…

Customer Question
We have a samsung...

We have a samsung ser 6 tv, when we try to connect to the wireless internet it wont conect

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

The wireless internet is working on other tvs and computers

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes we have spoken with tpg our provider

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We want to connect to netflix

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number of the tv?
Does it "see" your home wifi network at all in the network list, or any of your neighbors?

our wifi network shows

Okay so what happens when you try to select it from the list?
Are you prompted to enter your password? Are you sure you are using the correct password?

At this stage I don't want to continue

ok