TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have the LCDTV/DVD and since my grand son-in-law decided…

Customer Question
I have the LCDTV/DVD...

I have the LCDTV/DVD and since my idiot grand son-in-law decided thar dince I am on a satellite system I didn't need the original remote , he threw it away! Now I have no way to control the dvd player and there is a disc syuck in it. Is there a way to get the disc out without a remote. How much is a replacement remote?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It is an all in one Maganvox TV/ DVD set.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

It is not the sound system. It is the video.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

It is the video system

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer replied 7 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer

Hello there please state the model number of your TV. It'll be on a label on the back of the TV or the manual.

You will need the remote to control the DVD player.

You can do a search on amazon.com for a replacement remote control like this click me