TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can The Akai 65" 4K UHD Smart TV be upgrade software? and…

Customer Question
Can The Akai 65"...

Can The Akai 65" 4K UHD Smart TV be upgrade software? and how? thank you

Technician's Assistant: What Akai model do you have? How old is it?

The Akai 65" 4K UHD Smart TV a year or two years ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just every time I turn it on, I have to do channel scan!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Akai? What happened right before this?

Just one or two week ago!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, as long as the TV is left in standby mode overnight it will update over the air when updates are available.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------