TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can i install an amazon app on my vizier tv. How can i…

Customer Question
How can i install...

How can i install an amazon app on my vizier tv

Technician's Assistant: Which Amazon product do you have?

How can i instal an amazon app to my vizio tv

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Amazon software?

I want to instal an amazon app to my vizier tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To add an app to your Vizio TV, press the VIA button on your remote control and scroll until you find the Yahoo Connected Store (for VIA TV's) or the App Store (for VIA+ TV's).

Once there press the "OK" button to select the store. This will launch the Store app. From here you can search through the store for the application you want. If you cannot find the Amazon app there then iyour TV is not compatible with that app.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------