TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sanyo 55' Flatscreen TV. Last week it started to make a

Customer Question
Sanyo 55' Flatscreen TV...

Sanyo 55' Flatscreen TV. Last week it started to make a "gurgle" type of sound when listening to people speak

Technician's Assistant: What Sanyo model do you have? How old is it?

Model # DP52440. I believe I purchase in 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All channels. I have went through the menu but no correction.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your DP52440? What happened right before this?

A few days, It was working great on Sunday. I was watching TV and mistaken hit the power off button. The problem has occurred since I turned it right back on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, except can you help me please!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 4 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician

it sounds like your main board is going out its the board that has the HDMI and components ports you can find one off eBay using your tv model number

Is it expensive?

no not really they go between 20 to 80 dollars

Is it something that a non handyman could fix?

yes but its hard ti explain but you can look for instructions on you tube but its not hard at all

Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician