TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung cannot get it off of store mode to home mode. LED TV…

Customer Question
Samsung cannot get it...

Samsung cannot get it off of store mode to home mode

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

LED TV series 6000 Peggit plug and play is not working

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We have an input to and we tried and put one and have the same demo coming up on the left

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Re-re-located the TV find one room to the other room

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Plug-and-play is not an option will not allow us to highlight it so please skip that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the full model number found on the back of the set please?

Anthony