TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sharp smart wont connect to my Netflix or my You tub.

Customer Question
My sharp smart wont...

My sharp smart wont connect to my Netflix or my You tub

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your other device like computers or smartphone are working with the network in your home? The reason why I am asking is we can try to reconnect the TV to the network.

I have already called the cable company and they resolve the problem ain't nobody got time to wait all day to get that TV back working just please refund my money back and thank you I will never use this service again
When will my $5 be refunded back into my account
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

I am really sorry for the inconvenience, I am try to understand the network setup in your home, That is the reason I asked the question. If you give a try you can select your wireless network through your TV by following these steps

1. Hit the Menu button on your Sharp TV remote
  2. Select Internet Setup > Network Setup > Connection Type
  3. Select Wireless for connection type
  4. Select Wireless Setup > Change > Search
  5. Find your Shaw network name in the list of available networks and select it
  6. Enter your network password
  7. Your wireless connection should now be set up

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. If you don't wish to continue and If you wish to cancel the subscription, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support