TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need power cord for tv. RCA 22LA45RQ 12/2011. I NEED NEW…

Customer Question
Need power cord for...

Need power cord for tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

RCA 22LA45RQ 12/2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I NEED NEW POWER CORD AND STAND

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 22LA45RQ? What happened right before this?

THE TV IS FINE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Your tv uses a generic IEC type power cord, you may order one of those here: http://amzn.to/2AiUyQB

The stand is not available, RCA does not support their products or make parts of any kind available, so the original stand cannot be purchased anymore.

You can get a generic stand that would fit it though here: http://amzn.to/2BvSJQs

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.