TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has a big red X in the middle of it. I got it in 2014, it…

Customer Question
It has a big...

It has a big red X in the middle of it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I got it in 2014, it is a 70 inch I am a female so I don't know much else

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only when I put on the input that my cable is to come thru

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This is all I know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result