TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

New power cord for Sony TV ModelKDL40W600B DC19.5V. lost…

Customer Question
New power cord for...

New power cord for Sony TV ModelKDL40W600B DC19.5V. lost cord in a move can I get a replacement?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your MODELKDL40W600B?

4years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the power cord for the TV only works as the DC 19.5V I cannot power the TV on without the power cord.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please click following link to view info for AC power adapter for this TV..

https://encompass.com/item/10155709/Sony/1-492-734-11/Ac_Adaptor_(85W)

and following link shows AC power cord that plugs into AC power adapter..

https://encompass.com/item/9618928/Sony/1-838-955-41/Cord_Set_Power-supply

You may please order both or any required part on above site. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.