TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp Aquos Tv and a Sharp HT-SB30D soundbar. I've…

Customer Question
I have a Sharp...

I have a Sharp Aquos Tv and a Sharp HT-SB30D soundbar. I've had the soundbar for about 11 months and it has worked fine. Recently I've encountered a problem. Sound comes on bar when TV powers up, but when I switch channels, the yellow mute button comes on and no sound until I hit the remote mute button. I've tried the factory re-set procedure, but that does not work. All the connections are as they've always been. Help.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Aquos connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. Just checked the optical cable is secure on both ends.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I'm using the input cable provided with the soundbar. It's an optical cord

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is this the mute for the soundbar coming ON or the mute for the TV?

Or the mute for any satellite or cable box?