TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 70 in flat screen that was struck by lighting is it…

Customer Question
I have a 70...

I have a 70 in flat screen that was struck by lighting is it worth repairing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vison it was less than a yr old when it got struck

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

About a yr right now I am not using it I went bought another one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just what it would cost to fix it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv, or at least the brand? Do you mean a Vizo?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.