TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung tv connected to mag250 iptv.. get screen message…

Customer Question
Samsung tv connected to...

Samsung tv connected to mag250 iptv.. get screen message "mode not supported"

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Model LE32S86BD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure of age

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LE32S86BD? What happened right before this?

Nothing.. first time i plugged the magbox in.. it gets the initial infomir red screen but then as it changes the tv gives me the Mode Not Supported message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Hmm. Not really.. just if there is a quick and easy solution :-)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you using a hdmi connection?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.