TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv model dx32L150A11 the sound is very scratchy and i…

Customer Question
My tv model dx32L150A11...

My tv model dx32L150A11 the sound is very scratchy and i cannot adjust the menu keeps going to custom and i cannot change it, also sound does not come through as stereo sounnds as only 1 speaker

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your DX32L150A11 connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes but i don`t know if the are the right connections.cannot find diagram to connect

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Yes red,yellow white

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.