TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I must have hit something but I can't seem to get my tv to…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl: I must...

Hi Pearl: I must have hit something but I can't seem to get my tv to change channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio Model E24-C1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I tried but didn't seem to want to scan down the list.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E24-C1? What happened right before this?

I don't remember it happened last night.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need to know if a cable box is connected to the TV. Also what exactly do you see on the screen right now? Let me know and we can proceed.

No cable box.
I get channel 3 only.

What's connected to the TV that you receive channels from (satellite box, antenna, etc.)?

Sorry I have to go.

Okay, take care.