TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Software update notification stays on screen. how do i get…

Customer Question
Software update notification stays...

Software update notification stays on screen. how do i get rid of it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

It is a 75 inch tv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your software?

It doesnt respond to any command

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Where is the power button

Can you tell me the model of the TV please

This is. Brand new set. I don’t think I should have to pay

ok, please contact customer service for a refund and all the best.