TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our lg tv is connected to the Internet but when we try to…

Customer Question
Our lg tv is...

Our lg tv is connected to the Internet but when we try to see Foxtel now it comes on but immediately skips to a black screen with just the icon on it

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

50LA6230-TB ABOUT THREE YEARS WE THINK

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We are trying to operate it through the ipad. It is Telstra package

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please