TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My new Samsung 4k mu8000 one connect will not drive my visio…

Customer Question
My new Samsung 4k...

My new Samsung 4k mu8000 one connect will not drive my visio optical sound bar used on another visio tv (worked fine there).

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

8series mu8000 49"

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It's brand new, just out of the box today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I get a Samsung sound bar - is a visio sound bar not compatible with the Samsung 4khdr extreme I have?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of connection are you using between the sound bar and the TV?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.