TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to add Netflex. Netflex said to call Comcast, and…

Customer Question
Trying to add Netflex...

Trying to add Netflex . Netflex said to call Comcast, and comcast said to call TV - Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

4 years old, 55", received as gift, but can't find paperwork.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i need to know the serial # of Vizio

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number, found on a sticker on the back of the tv?

Model #E550i-B2

Thank you,

there is really nothing to "add", the netflix app is already built in to this tv.

You do need to go into the vizio menu, under network/wireless, and link it to your home wifi network.

After that you press the dedicated Netflix button on the vizo remote (or the Vizio VIA button and then choose netflix from the on screen options),

from there, you just need to sign in to your netflix account or link the tv to your netflix account.