TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We purchased a new Vizio 48" TV today and I am trying to set…

Customer Question
We purchased a new...

We purchased a new Vizio 48" TV today and I am trying to set it up. It keeps coming back to no signal. I am using a cable box that was connected to our other TV and I have wireless internet, put all the information in and it still comes up as no signal.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No, I am just trying to get the TV to turn on, I have gotten no channels, nothing so far.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No, hang on, I will try unplugging my modem, it is upstairs......

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that I can get no channels and it keeps coming up no signal.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please tell me which port on the TV the cable box is connected to (for example: HDMI 1, etc.).

Simply view my reply to proceed.