TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have an LG smart tv. It is stuck and will not to the Back…

Customer Question
Have an LG smart...

Have an LG smart tv. It is stuck and will not to the Back button

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

It's brand new. LG oled 50 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm sorry. I am having a problem. I'm on the guide. In the upper left hand the channel is playing. But can't get off the guide and watch the channel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Last night I wanted a movie on Amazone. At the end it stopped.it was like it as stuck. I couldnt get it to do anythng

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/28/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Are you able to get the model number off of the back of the TV please?

Also, how old is it?

Are you using the original LG remote, or a cable provided remote please?

Simply view my reply to proceed.

Do you need assistance with this?