TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I give i am going to call. Brand new. NS-22D420NA. I just…

Customer Question
I give i am...

I give i am going to call

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NS-22D420NA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I just installed and can't get to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Have him call me @(###) ###-#### please thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what it is that isn't working or that you're getting stuck on?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.