TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need tv stand for Visio 40 inch tv model E4001-B2 serial no.

Customer Question
Need tv stand for...

Need tv stand for Visio 40 inch tv model E4001-B2 serial no. Lwzqpnbq1913868

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 40?

Not sure but no more than 3 yrs old maybe 2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv works need stand for it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 40? What happened right before this?

Don't understand your questions just need to know how to get a table stand to fit my tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please click following link to view requried base stand price info and to order it..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VIZIO-Stand-E400i-B2-screws-included/162776037154?hash=item25e6353722:g:mXAAAOSw4PxaG4M1

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.