TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen went black then shortly after, the sound went…

Customer Question
The screen went black...

The screen went black then shortly after, the sound went off. Can't get any picture or sound now.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

We have a DVD player plugged in only.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Model # is CH5DE00557We are streaming on a Roku device, and the problem occurs on all video input sources

CH5DE00557 seems serial number, please find model number of TV.