TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It keeps telling that it lost it's signal. It is error #771…

Customer Question
It keeps telling that...

It keeps telling that it lost it's signal. It is error #771 This has brrn happening for 2 or 3 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is about 4 years old. It worked just fine iuntill now

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, just the tv. Yes, the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

About 2 or 3 weeks, It rained the night before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?